Last updated: Dec 10, 2021 4:42 PM
What information we collect, how we use it, what happens if we don’t have it, and the legal basis for processing this information
We collect any and all information that you enter on this Website. We collect the following information about you:
Identifying information – Name
Identifying information – Phone number
Identifying information – IP address
Identifying information – Email address
With whom we share your information
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Customer management systems;
- Data analytics providers;
- Email marketing vendors;
- Email service providers;
- Hosting providers;
- Parties that need to operate the website.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We retain all of the information that we collect until we no longer need for contact purposes
We use the information that we collect about you for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is the act of selling products or services directly to consumers rather than through retailers. You may, at any time, request that we cease to use your information for direct marketing purposes by emailing us at email@example.com.
All visitors or users of this website have the following rights with regard to their personal information:
- The right to access your information.
- The right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.
- The right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you to another provider (where technically feasible).
- Rectification of information: the right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected about you.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with the Information Commissioner’s Office or any other competent authority.
- The right to stop receiving unwarranted direct marketing.
Exercising your rights
You may exercise the rights specified above by submitting a consumer request to:
Church of The Open Mind Art Car
P.O. Box 40, Forest Knolls, CA 94933
We will need to verify your identity prior to effectuating your request and may ask you to provide personal information to do so.
We will respond to most consumer requests within 30 days of receipt. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond. We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request, we will provide you with the reasons for such denial.
Location of data processing
All data processing activities undertaken by us take place in California.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.